Security Update:Microsoft released their June 2019 updates to address vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products
Date and Time
Microsoft released their June 2019 updates to address vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products.
Advanced Users:For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to June 2019 Security Updates at: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- Adobe Flash Player
- Microsoft Windows
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Exchange Server
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to the Security update deployment information: June 11, 2019: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20190611/security-update-deployment-information-june-11-2019
IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security