Security Update:Mozilla released a Security Update to address Critical security vulnerabilities in Firefox and ESR
Date and Time
Mozilla released a Security Update to address Critical security vulnerabilities in Firefox and ESR.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 67.0.3 and Firefox ESR 60.7.1 at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2019-18/
Vulnerabilities Fixed in:
- Firefox ESR
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of the vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer:
- Firefox is setup by default to auto update.
- If you want to do a manual update refer to the Advisory listed above and apply necessary updates.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security