Security Update:Mozilla released a Security Update to address High security vulnerabilities in Firefox and ESR
Date and Time
Mozilla released a Security Update to address High security vulnerabilities in Firefox and ESR.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 67.0.4 and Firefox ESR 60.7.2 at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2019-19/
Vulnerabilities Fixed in:
- Firefox ESR
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of the vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer:
- Firefox is setup by default to auto update.
- If you want to do a manual update refer to the Advisory listed above and apply necessary updates.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security