Security Update:VMware has released a security updates to address IMPORTANT vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
VMware has released a security updates to address IMPORTANTvulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users:For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- (VMware Security Advisories) VMSA-2019-0010: VMware product updates address Linux kernel vulnerabilities in TCP Selective Acknowledgement (SACK) (CVE-2019-11477, CVE-2019-11478): https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2019-0010.html
- Container Service Extension
- Enterprise PKS
- Horizon DaaS
- Hybrid Cloud Extension
- Identity Manager
- Integrated OpenStack
- NSX for vSphere
- NSX-T Data Center
- Pulse Console
- SD-WAN Edge by VeloCloud
- SD-WAN Gateway by VeloCloud
- SD-WAN Orchestrator by VeloCloud
- Skyline Collector
- Unified Access Gateway
- vCenter Server Appliance
- vCloud Availability Appliance
- vCloud Director For Service Providers
- vCloud Usage Meter
- vRealize Automation
- vRealize Business for Cloud
- vRealize Code Stream
- vRealize Log Insight
- vRealize Network Insight
- vRealize Operations Manager
- vRealize Orchestrator Appliance
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
- vSphere Data Protection
- vSphere Integrated Containers
- vSphere Replication
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to cause a denial-of-service condition.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, updates may be obtained through the VMware Security Advisory listed above.
- VMware Security Updates at http://www.vmware.com/security/advisories.html
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security