Security Update:Microsoft released their September 2019 updates to address vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products
Date and Time
Microsoft released their September 2019updates to address vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products.
Advanced Users:For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to September 2019 Security Updates at:https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- Microsoft Windows
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based)
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Adobe Flash Player
- Microsoft Lync
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- .NET Framework
- Microsoft Yammer
- .NET Core
- Team Foundation Server
- Project Rome
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer,refer to the Security update deployment information: September 10, 2019:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20190910/security-update-deployment
IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security