Security Update:Adobe has released a security bulletin to address Critical and Important vulnerabilities in ColdFusion
Date and Time
Adobe has released a security bulletin to address Critical and Important vulnerabilities in ColdFusion.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Security updates available for ColdFusion | APSB19-47 at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/coldfusion/apsb19-47.html
AFFECTED SYSTEM - Versions:
- ColdFusion 2018 update 4 and earlier versions
- ColdFusion 2016 update 11 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security