Security Update: The CERT Coordination Center (CERT/CC) has released information on multiple vulnerabilities affecting Pulse Secure Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Date and Time
The CERT Coordination Center (CERT/CC) has released information on multiple vulnerabilities affecting Pulse Secure Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- (Pulse Secure Security Advisories) SA44101 - 2019-04: Out-of-Cycle Advisory: Multiple vulnerabilities resolved in Pulse Connect Secure / Pulse Policy Secure 9.0RX: https://kb.pulsesecure.net/articles/Pulse_Security_Advisories/SA44101
- Pulse Connect Secure 9.0R1 - 9.0R3.3
- Pulse Connect Secure 8.3R1 - 8.3R7
- Pulse Connect Secure 8.2R1 - 8.2R12
- Pulse Connect Secure 8.1R1 - 8.1R15
- Pulse Policy Secure 9.0R1 - 9.0R3.3
- Pulse Policy Secure 5.4R1 - 5.4R7
- Pulse Policy Secure 5.3R1 - 5.3R12
- Pulse Policy Secure 5.2R1 - 5.2R12
- Pulse Policy Secure 5.1R1 - 5.1R15
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, updates may be obtained through the Pulse Secure Security Advisory listed above.
- Pulse Secure Security Advisories at: https://kb.pulsesecure.net/?atype=sa
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security