Security Update:VMware has released a security update to address a CRITICAL vulnerability affecting Harbor Container Registry for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
Date and Time
VMware has released a security update to address a CRITICAL vulnerability affecting Harbor Container Registry for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- (VMware Security Advisories) VMSA-2019-0016: VMware Cloud Foundation and VMware Harbor Container Registry for PCF address broken access control vulnerability (CVE-2019-16919): https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2019-0016.html
- VMware Cloud Foundation
- VMware Harbor Container Registry for PCF
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, updates may be obtained through the VMware Security Advisory listed above.
- VMware Security Updates at http://www.vmware.com/security/advisories.html
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security