Please refer to your welcome letter from the Office of the Registrar (OR). The welcome letter shows your e-mail address. If you do not have your welcome letter, please contact OR at 415-476-8280.
If the e-mail address shown in your welcome letter is an address that you currently use or have used in the past, please continue using the same login and password to log in. You can log in to your account with a web browser and Outlook Web Access at mail.ucsf.edu.
If you are unable to log in, please contact the UCSF IT Service Desk at 415-514-4100.
If the e-mail address shown in your welcome letter is a new address, you can log in to your account with a web browser and Outlook Web Access at mail.ucsf.edu. Enter the user name and password provided in your welcome letter
Web Access Information
- Outlook Web App Help
- Outlook Web App FAQ
- Login to Outlook Web App (OWA) at mail.ucsf.edu
- Enter your Email Login and password into the respective Login and Password fields
- Click the Sign In button
- Supported browsers
- Browser Security Settings
- Permit pop-ups for the domain called mail.ucsf.edu
- Accept cookies for the domain called mail.ucsf.edu
Client Software Configurations
- Groupware Solutions
- POP/IMAP Settings
- Mobile Devices using Windows ActiveSynctechnology