Box Edit is an application which lets you open and save files directly from Box. It saves you the step of downloading a file you wish to edit and uploading the file after the edit has been made.
How To Install
- Log in to UCSF Box via MyAccess Single Sign-On via https://myaccess.ucsf.edu/. Preview the file you wish to edit by left clicking it. Click the Open with Word button if it’s a word document or Open with Excel if it’s an excel document.
- A window will automatically pop up asking you if you would like to install Box Edit. Select Download to install Box Edit.
- Follow the instructions and select Continue.
- Save the installer to your computer.
- Install Box Edit. It will now automatically run in the background.