This content is viewable by Everyone
Critical vulnerability in multiple VMware products
VMware has released a security advisory to address a Critical vulnerability in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- VMware Workspace One Access, Access Connector, Identity Manager, and Identity Manager Connector address command injection vulnerability
- VMware Workspace One Access (Access)
- VMware Workspace One Access Connector (Access Connector)
- VMware Identity Manager (vIDM)
- VMware Identity Manager Connector (vIDM Connector)
- VMware Cloud Foundation
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.