This content is viewable by Everyone
Moderate and Important security advisories to address vulnerabilities in Apache Tomcat
The Apache Software Foundation has released Moderate and Important security advisories to address vulnerabilities in Apache Tomcat.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security advisory go to:
- CVE-2020-13935 Apache Tomcat WebSocket Denial of Service
- CVE-2020-13934 Apache Tomcat HTTP/2 Denial of Service
- Apache Tomcat 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0-M6
- Apache Tomcat 9.0.0.M5 to 9.0.36
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.1 to 8.5.56
- Apache Tomcat 7.0.27 to 7.0.104
WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to cause a denial-of-service conditio