This content is viewable by Everyone
Vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products
Microsoft released their August 2020 updates to address vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based)
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Microsoft ChakraCore
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Scripting Engine
- SQL Server
- Microsoft JET Database Engine
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Microsoft Windows Codecs Library
- Microsoft Dynamics
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.