This content is viewable by Everyone
Blocked Email on Mobile Device Instructions
Intune Company Portal is required. If you do not have Intune currently installed on your iOS device, please click here for full instructions.
If you received the message below in the iOS Mail app and have Intune Company Portal installed, please follow Steps 1 and 2.
1. Remove your UCSF account from your mail app.
- Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts.
- Select your Exchange account and click Delete Account.
2. Add your UCSF account back to your Mail app with the Sign-In method, not the manual configuration.
- Go back to the home screen, then navigate to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
- Enter your UCSF email and select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address.
- Log into the authentication page with your email address and password.
- Activate Duo Prompt.
- Make sure to turn on Contacts and Calendars and click Save.
Go back to the home screen and select the Mail app. You should see your email in the mail app now.
Note: It will take time for email and calendars to sync.