This content is viewable by Everyone
How to Request Access
- UCSF Medical Center employees should submit a Medical Center Account Request form at https://arf.ucsfmedicalcenter.org (requires login).
- Student email accounts are set up by the Registrar's Office. Students should contact the Registrar's Office for inquiries about their initial email usernames and passwords.
- Non-UCSF Medical Center new hires will be set up with email accounts through an automated process. Additional information on that process can be found at Automatic Active Directory and Email Account Provisioning.
Your access, your way
Powered by Microsoft’s Exchange platform, your UCSF email account provides a robust collaboration and communication service. There are three primary ways to stay connected to your mailbox:
- Our full-featured email web client, Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Sync to your smartphone or tablet
- The "classic" desktop client, the tried and true, for when no other method will suffice
- Standard mailbox is 100GB
- Maximum attachment size is 25MB
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Email Objects in our GAL: Communicating with non-UCSF Colleagues
Access to the UCSF email service is provided to UCSF faculty and staff as part of the network recharge.
The UCSF email system is available 24/7/365.
For assistance, please contact the Service Desk:
- Phone: 415-514-4100
- Web: https://ucsf.service-now.com/ess
- Email: [email protected]
- IT Health Desks are located across UCSF, check out our Desktop Support Health Desks page for locations.
Standards and policy information
Use the following links to find the information you need.
University of California Electronic Communications Policy (ECP)
- Service Manager: Kevin Dale