This content is viewable by Everyone
Outlook Mobile for iOS
You should first enroll your iOS device in Intune before you can use these instructions.
To use your native email, calendar, and contacts apps see Email Settings for iOS.
Watch this video, or follow the screenshots below.
1. Go to the Intune Company Portal app on your device and install the Microsoft Outlook mobile app.
2. From the Home screen, open Outlook.
3. Enter your UCSF email address.
4. Click the "Add Account" button.
5. Click the "Maybe Later" button.
6. Outlook mobile has been configured to connect to your UCSF mailbox. You can now see your email, calendar, and contacts in Outlook.
7. Important: The following steps sync your UCSF contacts to your device contacts app. You need to do this to use your UCSF contacts with your phone.
8. From the Inbox screen, click the "Home" icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
9. This opens the app navigation screen.
10. Click the "Settings" icon (the gear icon) in the bottom left-hand corner.
11. Go to "Save Contacts" and slide the button to the right to enable this function.
12. Click on the the left pointing arrow in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get back to the navigation screen.
13. Close the navigation screen and start using Outlook mobile.