This content is viewable by Everyone
Siteimprove Lunch and Learn
About this event
Join us for an informative training event where we will cover how to provision one's user account on Siteimprove, and an introduction on how to use Siteimprove.
A recording of this event will replace the UCSF Siteimprove Accessibility Kick-off Meeting recorded on April 7, 2020.
Who is this for?
Potential and new Siteimprove users. This event is also open to those who need a refresher.
This session features 10 minutes each on the following topics:
- Introductions to the speakers and to the Siteimprove crawlers
- Provisioning a new user account - Christina Ovalle
- Analytics module overview - Lang Nguyen
- Accessibility module overview - Jill Wolters
- Q & A
No registration is required, a Zoom link will be provided on the following internal Teams channels:
- Staff DEI Initiatives Collaborators
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility (IDEA)
- Communicators Network
- IT Forum - Drupal Channel
- WIT@UCSF (Women in Tech)
Requesting accommodation for the event
UCSF welcomes everyone, including people with disabilities to our events. To request a reasonable accommodation for this event, please contact Jill Wolters by emailing [email protected] or calling 415-514-2941 as soon as possible.