This content is viewable by Everyone
What is SharePoint
SharePoint is a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. All you need is a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox.
- What is SharePoint (Video)
Getting Started with SharePoint
Get the basics and explore other processes within SharePoint.
A SharePoint team site connects you and your team to shared content and resources. Use team sites to store and collaborate on files or to create and manage lists of information.
- Create a Team or Communication Site (Video)
- Create a Site in SharePoint
- Explore Your Team Site (Video)
- Move or Copy Files in SharePoint
SharePoint provides a means for shared access, interaction and collaboration among peers. Facilitate teamwork that occurs anywhere and anytime quickly, reliably, and securely by learning more about the following features:
- Use, Filter, and Update a SharePoint List (Video)
- Manage Large List and Libraries
- Restore Items in the Recycle Bin that were Deleted from SharePoint (Video)
- Add or Remove a News Post (Video)
- Create a Page (Video)
Collaborating in SharePoint
With Office and OneDrive or SharePoint, multiple people can work together on a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or PowerPoint presentation at the same time together.
- Collaborate in SharePoint
- Create and Share Files in a Library (Video)
- Share SharePoint Files and Folders
- Document Collaboration and Co-authoring