This content is viewable by Everyone
November Microsoft 2020 update released
Microsoft released their November 2020 update to address vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based)
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Windows Codecs Library
- Azure Sphere
- Windows Defender
- Microsoft Teams
- Azure SDK
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to take control of the affected software.