This content is viewable by Everyone
Office 365: PowerPoint
How to Request Access
Everyone with a @ucsf.edu email address has access. However, a separate license is needed for desktop and mobile apps and some add-ins. A license can be requested using the Office 365 License Request form.
NOTE: You do not need to be on VPN to use the Microsoft PowerPoint desktop application.
Turn your ideas into compelling presentations using professional-looking templates. Use animations, transitions, photos, and videos to tell one-of-a-kind stories. Co-author team presentations at the same time, from anywhere.
NOTE: Each Office 365 application has a different sign-in frequency, the following table highlights the sign-in frequency setting for each application and client. Learn more about Microsoft 365 Idle Session Times.
- Create well-designed, impactful slides with the help of Designer and Ideas in PowerPoint.
- Share your presentation and collaborate on it with others at the same time.
- Always know where you are in the editing process. With the while you were away feature, track recent changes made by others in your decks.
We have multiple ways for you to get the help you need. For questions and support:
- Check the Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit a ticket on our Employee Self-service Portal
- Chat with other Office 365 users at UCSF on the Office 365 Team (or use the join code: 7me7twx)
To learn more about PowerPoint, visit our PowerPoint Training Page.