This content is viewable by Everyone
How to Request Access
You must have an email account hosted on the UCSF email service (@ucsf.edu) to obtain a UCSF voicemail account.
To request voicemail, or if you have any questions about your voicemail account, contact the Service Desk at 415-514-4100 or submit a request online at https://ucsf.service-now.com/ess/ and use these steps:
- Order Specific IT Services.
- Select Voice, Video & Pager Services.
- Select Telephone Hardware and Voice Services Request (Add, change or disconnect telephone line or hardware, voice mail, ports (wall jack) and ACD).
UCSF Voicemail is the new name for the UCSF Campus advanced voicemail system. It uses the Cisco Unity Connection Voice Messages platform to record and deliver voicemail messages to your UCSF email inbox.
With Cisco Unity, you will be able to:
- Access and manage your voicemail messages and view missed calls from your Outlook inbox or your mobile phone
- Read your voicemail messages with automatic speech-to-text from your Outlook inbox and mobile phone
- Customize caller greetings and call transfer options to reduce the likelihood of missing an important call
Quick-reference guides and tutorials
- Service Manager: Ian Gwin