This content is viewable by Everyone
GitHub Enterprise Cloud
How to Request Access
Create an account at http://github.com/join
Submit a GitHub Account Request Form (MyAccess Account Required)
- You will receive a welcome email with access instructions
- If you have any questions contact us at [email protected]
GitHub, a leading open-source platform for software developers, is now available at UCSF. Follow the steps below to request access to GitHub via the UCSF GitHub Enterprise Program.
GitHub connects with many of the applications that you use everyday including Microsoft Teams. The following integrations can be leveraged to streamline your processes to be more efficient in your work.
- GitHub - Work better in GitHub with real-time updates, actionable conversations, all from within Microsoft Teams
- Webhooks - Webhooks help to connect web services to channels and teams in Microsoft Teams.
- RSS Feed - RSS is a popular web syndication format used to publish frequently updated content into Microsoft Teams
- Sign up for our internal Slack channel #ucsf-github on UC Tech (uctech.slack.com). This channel provides support to UCSF GitHub Enterprise users
- You can also get support by directly emailing [email protected]
- Day-to-day Contact: Alina Goncharova
- Service Manager: John Kealy