This content is viewable by Everyone
How to Request Access
Fill out a SmartSheet Request Form in ServiceNow.
Everyone with a @ucsf.edu email address has access to Smartsheet via Myaccess.ucsf.edu. However, a separate license will need to be purchased to create sheets and own sheets or to access premium features. For FY24, the license cost is $286 per user, though it may be pro-rated depending on when you request the license.
If you are getting this SSO error, please go to help.ucsf.edu, open a ticket for the Smartsheet team and include this screenshot.
Everyone with a @ucsf.edu email address has access to Smartsheet via Myaccess.ucsf.edu. However, a separate license will need to be purchased to create sheets and own sheets or to access premium features.
SmartSheet is a UCSF-supported, cloud-based collaborative project and task management tool that is accessible via MyAccess.
No restricted data (e.g., PCI, PHI, PII, FERPA) should be stored in Smartsheet.
Request a license by filling out the SmartSheet Request Form.
· There are two user types in Smartsheet:
o A licensed user is a paid user who can create new items in Smartsheet including sheets, reports, and dashboards, and share them with others.
o A free user is someone who does not have a paid Smartsheet license. Free users have the ability to view and/or edit items that have been shared with them, but they do not have the ability to create their own items without a license.
o To learn more about the different user types see here.
- Licenses are re-charged per user.
- There are no discounts for groups or departments.
- License cost is currently $287 through 3/31/22. This includes access to Dynamic View, DataMesh, Data Shuttle, Calendar App, or Pivot. See Smartsheet Training Page to learn more about these applications.
- Note that prices for SmartSheet licenses change annually. Please check here for pricing updates.
To learn more about training, visit our SmartSheet Training page.