Transferring Files from OneDrive to Box
Install Box Sync onto your computer.
- Log onto your MyAccess Single Sign-On via https://myaccess.ucsf.edu.
- If UCSF Box isn’t listed, select Manage Favorites to bring up a list of all of the applications you can access via the UCSF Landing Page.
- Scroll down to UCSF Box and click on it.
- Click the downward arrow next to your name to open up a dropdown window. Click Get Box Sync.
- Select Box Sync to install the latest Box Sync version.
- Save the installer to your computer.
- Install Box Sync. Launch Box Sync after installation.
- Select Use Single Sign On (SSO) and enter your UCSF email address. You will be directed to enter your UCSF MyAccess Login. Login with your credentials to complete setup.
Transfer your OneDrive files to Box Sync.
- Open your Computer’s Favorites list. Look for your Box Sync folder.
- Create a folder named OneDrive in Box in your Box Sync folder.
- Move all files and folders from your OneDrive to the newly created OneDrive in Box folder in your Box Sync.
- Move, organize, and re-share migrated files and folders to best suit your needs.
Go BackHomeGo Forward