What you need to know
- Catalina, Apple's newest OS for Mac, no longer supports the Zoom Outlook plugin.
- If you've previously used the Zoom Outlook plug-in and Outlook meeting invitations to schedule and manage Zoom meetings using a previous version of the Mac OS:
- You now have to schedule and manage Zoom meetings directly on the UCSF Zoom Website.
- Follow the instructions below.
Step 1. Navigate to https://ucsf.zoom.us/.
- Click on the LOGIN button at the top right corner of the page.
- If prompted, log in using your MyAccess Single Sign-On credentials.
Step 2. From the Zoom homepage, click on Schedule a New Meeting.
- Input all the appropriate Zoom meeting criteria.
- Click Save to schedule the meeting.
Step 3 (optional). Once the meeting is scheduled, you can copy the meeting information and paste it to an Outlook meeting invitation:
- Click the Copy the invitation link in the Invite Attendees section.
- Open a new Outlook meeting invitation and paste the meeting information into it.
Note: Managing Zoom meetings (cancelling them or changing their dates or times) is no longer supported in Mac OS Catalina.
- If you make any changes to a Zoom meeting (cancelling it or changing the date or time), you will need to duplicate these changes in your Zoom account online at https://ucsf.zoom.us/.