MyAccess Student Information
MyAccess is an account system that will bring the Campus community closer to using one user ID and one password for all computer systems. Over time, as additional systems are added to MyAccess services, members of the community will have fewer login IDs and passwords to manage.
MyAccess is used for many of the systems and services available to UCSF students, such as remote access (VPN) and the wireless network.
Our goals for the MyAccess service are to:
- Improve the customer experience by reducing the number of logins and passwords that our clients have to remember, uniting access to services by using the single MyAccess gateway;
- Strengthen security by improving management of the account life-cycle and removing access in a timely manner; and
- Reduce system support costs by reducing Help Desk calls for password resets, eliminating the need to manage separate accounts and passwords for systems throughout the campus.
- To activate your MyAccess account, use the "New User?" link on the MyAccess login page.
- MyAccess Self Registration Instructions
For more information, visit the MyAccess Service Catalog page.