Office 365 allows you to access Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Teams and Outlook from any device, anywhere.
- Work collaboratively with your team, including simultaneous editing of Office documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Upload and work with your files from anywhere on any device with a consistent web interface, even PHI.
- Share links, not files. You’ll always know where the latest version is and who was the last to edit.
- Connect to Box and work completely in the cloud. No more local copies of files floating around
- Reduce your email using Teams chat and create dedicated chat channels to resolve questions quickly and keep messaging on topic
- Keep track of all your important news, including your recent likes, @mentions, replies, and more on the Teams’ Activity Feed
- Jump straight into voice or video chats with a single click
Microsoft OneDrive allows secure document storage, sharing and collaboration allowing multiple team members to edit a document simultaneously. There will be no changes in the way that you use Box today. You can continue to access your UCSF Box files from within Office 365 applications.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365. With Teams, you can instant message, conduct online meetings, and collaborate all in real-time from within Office 365. Note: Files with UCSF PHI are protected, but take care not to share restricted data in Teams messages with unauthorized users.