This content is viewable by Everyone
Staffbase (formerly Bananatag) Training
Staffbase (formerly Bananatag) is an email tracking solution ideal for internal communications that makes it easier to create engaging and targeted messaging. Staffbase offers many features to users including templates as well as analytics to track open rates and real-time insights about your communications.
NOTE: For more information about using Staffbase, consult the Staffbase Academy. To access the courses in the Staffbase Academy, you will need to create a separate login.
The Staffbase Email Designer is considered the most advanced internal email designer to create impactful employee communications. Learn more Creating and Organizing Templates (Video).
- Accessing Your Email Designer Drafts and Templates
- Creating and Deleting/ Deactivating Email Drafts and Templates
- Building Custom Blocks in Your Email Design
- Adding and Formatting Text in Your Email Design
Plan Your Content
By planning your content, you will be able to bring your users a tailored experience that will result in greater impact and engagement with your messaging.
When designing your communications, attention should be paid to make sure that the email is accessible for users with disabilities.
Tracking and Sending
Tracking your emails will let you know how your recipients are interacting with messages after they are sent. Internal communications sent from Staffbase will let you know when emails are opened, and when links within them are clicked. Learn more about Email Tracking.
- Sending Test Emails
- Scheduling Your Email Drafts to Send Later
- Sending to Your Outlook Distribution Lists
- Enabling Email Tracking in Outlook
- Changing Your Notification Settings for Tracked Emails
NOTE: Staffbase integrates with Outlook. Learn more about how to View, Manage, and Install add-ins in Office programs.
Metrics and Reporting
Measure the impact of your emails and understand what your results mean. Learn more about the information obtained from a tracked email.
- Overview of the Data Analytics Dashboard (Video)
- Reading and Interpreting Your Email Metrics
- Exporting Analytics Data to CSV
- Seeing when Tracked Emails are Opened or Clicked
- How to Test the Email Open and Click Notifications
NOTE: For more detailed information regarding metrics and reporting, review this learning module: Creating Reports to Communicate Your Wins. You will need to create a separate login to access courses in the Staffbase Academy.