This content is viewable by Everyone
Staffbase Email (formerly Bananatag)
How to Request Access
Submit a request via ServiceNow. Include your email address, the email addresses of any team members who need access along with a shared account if you plan to send from one.
Bananatag is now Staffbase Email. Staffbase Email integrates with Office 365, which allows you to easily create and send beautiful emails to your existing distribution lists without leaving Outlook. This makes Staffbase Email the ideal solution for internal communications. Learn more about the different features for each Authorized Bulk Email Service at UCSF.
- Standardized email communication that includes brand-compliant templates and metrics (Including heat maps)
- Emails originate within Office 365 – This means: no spam filtering, no Proofpoint URL rewrites, and no external email tag
- Reduced risk of data loss – Uses UCSF authentication and logging, which means no UCSF data stored in unapproved vendor clouds
- Secure Communications Platform - Only email marketing platform with a signed UCSF Business Associates Agreement (BAA), this means that Staffbase Email is approved for use with sensitive information.
- Enhanced Decision-making - Measure and track your internal communications to better understand your communications strategy, content and engagement with your audience using detailed analytics.
- Engage with your Audience - With embedded Pulse Surveys and commenting, you can interact with your employees, thereby making your employee emails a two-way communication channel.
For questions and support, please submit a ticket on our Employee Self-Service Portal.
Training and Resources
To learn more about Staffbase Email and its functions, visit our Staffbase Training page.