This content is viewable by Everyone
Digital Accessibility Consultations for Online Content
How to Request Access
Complete the Accessibility Review form on websites.ucsf.edu. Must be logged in through MyAccess.
What we offer
Web Services provides guidance with accessibility reviews of your UCSF webpages, websites, web applications and other digital content with the goal of identifying and remediating barriers to content.
Our accessibility consultations also incorporates conformance testing. This helps ensure that UCSF is in legal conformance with UC Policy, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to reduce our risk of legal liability.
What our service includes
Accessibility review requests can include strategy and guidance for the following:
- University webpages
- New or current website templates
- Website color/contrast designs
- Interactive website elements (e.g., carousels, drop-down menus, date pickers)
- Video and multimedia content
- Software Purchasing Guidance and Reviews (where we can provide guidance for the review of the VPAT/ACR and the product)
Automated accessibility testing
We support the enterprise version of Siteimprove to scan public-facing websites. It is one of the many tools for your digital accessibility toolbox.
- DIY manual checks: we provide guidance with a wealth of resources for testing your digital content.
- Check our our monthly Accessibility Office Hours for a hands-on, your-project accessibility support.
Questions? Need more information? Contact us at [email protected].
- Day-to-day Contact: Jill Wolters
- Service Manager: John Kealy