SEP for Mac: Troubleshooting
Table of Contents:
- SEP for Mac: Troubleshooting
- Common Behaviour from the SEP for Mac Client
- Temporarily disabling the SEP client
- Communications issues for updates to definitions and policies
- Checking Logs on a Mac
- Uninstalling a SEP client
- Reporting issues and Getting Additional Help
- Advanced Troubleshooting for the tech-savvy
To ensure the client is communicating and is managed properly by the endpoint servers:
- Select the Symantec client tray icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Hover the mouse over the Management menu choice.
- Verify that the connection says connected and specifies the SEPM that it is connected to.