SEP for Mac: Troubleshooting
Table of Contents:
- SEP for Mac: Troubleshooting
- Common Behaviour from the SEP for Mac Client
- Temporarily disabling the SEP client
- Communications issues for updates to definitions and policies
- Checking Logs on a Mac
- Uninstalling a SEP client
- Reporting issues and Getting Additional Help
- Advanced Troubleshooting for the tech-savvy
A common troubleshooting step would be to uninstall and reinstall the SEP client.
Instructions for uninstalling the SEP client can be found on the SEP for Mac FAQ documentation page.
After uninstalling, re-download a new client installer from https://software.ucsf.edu/content/endpoint-protection, and re-install the client.