This content is viewable by Everyone
How to Request Access
Access is part of user account request. Permission is granted to UCSF users.
As part of UCSF IT infrastructure Network Operation team is here to provide support to your mission and thus the mission of UCSF. Below are request options:
- Domain Name Service (DNS) Request - Request to add/change/delete domain name service (DNS) records
- Firewall and VPN Requests - Request a firewall rule update and/or site-to-site VPN setup or modification
- Fixed IP Request - Request a Fixed (Static) IP
- General wired and wireless requirement - Request a general network service
- Network Port Request - Request to activate, move, or deactivate a network port including cabling
Please contact IT Service Desk via link or at (415) 514-4100 if you require additional assistance from network team. Thank you!
- Service Manager: Tom Chen