Qualtrics Web Surveys
UCSF IT and Student Academic Affairs partnered to provide current UCSF faculty, staff and students free access to Qualtrics, a robust online survey tool.
The Qualtrics Research Suite allows you to build, distribute and analyze online surveys — from the very simple to the most complex. Collaborate in real-time, export data in multiple formats (ie. SPSS, Excel, HTML, PDF, and more) and integrate with existing Customer Relationship Management solutions (ie. SalesForce).
- Access 100+ surveys and question types through the Qualtrics Library
- Choose from UCSF-approved templates, fonts and colors
- Send and track participation invitations
- Embed video, audio and graphics
- Create mobile-friendly surveys
- Utilize online helps and tutorials
- Utilize polls and website feedback tools
- Accept document uploads
Who Can Use Qualtrics?
The Qualtrics survey suite is available to all current UCSF faculty, staff and students to support survey research and program evaluation. Clinical staff interested in using the tool should contact UCSF's Qualtrics Administrators.
Endorsement & Branding
Individuals who sign up for a UCSF Qualtrics account have the option of being assigned a Division based on their affiliation with UCSF. There are many benefits of being included in a Division, including receiving school or department endorsement and the ability to collaborate and share resources with others in your group. Please contact your department or school coordinator for more information regarding Division affiliation.
- Login* to Qualtrics through MyAccess
- Determine if your survey requires CHR approval.
- Learn how to use Qualtrics by participating in online tutorials.