This content is viewable by Everyone
Office 365: Microsoft Whiteboard
- Service:Office 365: Teams
Microsoft Whiteboard in Office 365 is a collaborative digital canvas that can be leveraged for effective meetings and engaging learning. You can use the Microsoft Whiteboard to collaborate with other people and accomplish many activities, from brainstorming and planning to learning and workshops.
- Collaboration and brainstorming in the workplace: Help teams run effective meetings, visualize ideas, and work creatively with notes, shapes and templates.
- Creative and engaging learning: Facilitate distance learning, run collaborative lessons and maximize learning outcomes with ink, notes, and stickers.
- Access your team's whiteboard anywhere: Much like Microsoft Teams, Whiteboard can be accessed on the web, desktop, or contribute while on the go with the Whiteboard add-in for Teams mobile application.
- Secure and Protect Information: The information input into the Microsoft Whiteboard has the same protections and security of other Office 365 applications
We have multiple ways for you to get the help you need. For questions and support, check the Frequently Asked Questions page or submit a ticket on our Employee Self-Service Portal. You can also chat with other Office 365 users at UCSF on the Office 365 Team (open to anyone at UCSF - use the join code 7me7twx).
To get the most out of the Microsoft Whiteboard, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the tool. Explore the process for creating a whiteboard, using templates and other formatting options to enhance your meetings. Learn more about Microsoft Whiteboard.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Whiteboard (Linkedin Learning Collection)
- Using Microsoft Whiteboard on the Web
- Utilizing Templates with Microsoft Whiteboard
- Adding Collaborators to Existing Whiteboards
- Use Whiteboard in MS Teams
- Tips and Tricks for Microsoft Whiteboard
Requirements and Limitations
To access the Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams, you will need either a web browser (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended for the best experience), desktop (Accessed through the VPN) or mobile application and a UCSF email address.