This content is viewable by Everyone
Office 365: Outlook
How to Request Access
Everyone with a @ucsf.edu email address has access. However, a separate license is needed for desktop and mobile apps and some add-ins. A license can be requested using the Office 365 License Request form.
NOTE: You must be on VPN to use the desktop client for Microsoft Outlook
Organize your inbox to focus on the emails that matter the most automatically. With its calendar functionality, Outlook it makes simpler to manage daily schedules and coordinate meetings with your colleagues. Never miss an email through desktop, web, mobile access.
NOTE: Each Office 365 application has a different sign-in frequency, the following table highlights the sign-in frequency setting for each application and client. Learn more about Microsoft 365 Idle Session Times.
- Organize email to let you focus on the messages that matter most.
- Manage and share your calendar to schedule meetings with ease.
- See work, group, and personal calendars with ease, wherever you want to be.
- Stay up to date with both your work and personal accounts using the Outlook mobile app.
We have multiple ways for you to get the help you need. For questions and support:
- Submit a ticket on our Employee Self-Service Portal
- Chat with other Office 365 users at UCSF on the Office 365 Team (open to anyone at UCSF - use the join code 7me7twx)
To learn more about Outlook training, visit our Outlook Training page.