This content is viewable by Everyone
Office 365: Outlook Training
- Service:Office 365: Outlook
Learn the Interface
To get the most of out of Outlook for the web, you'll need to familiarize yourself with its interface. Explore the interface to compose messages, manage your inbox and stay organized with your Outlook calendar. Learn more about navigating the interface.
In addition to the desktop and web clients, Microsoft Outlook can be used on a mobile device (e.g. iOS and Android devices). Learn more about using Outlook Mobile.
NOTE: Prior to using Outlook for mobile devices, you will need to Enroll Your Mobile Device in Intune Company Portal.
Interface and Navigation Training
Composing and Replying to Email messages
Creating and sending email is the foundation of Outlook on the web, which lets you stay connected on any device, wherever you are.
Formatting Email Messages in Outlook
Customize a new email message in Outlook by using the many available formatting options. No matter what type of message that you're writing, you can always find a way to add your unique style.
- Change the size or formatting of text
- Change the message format to HTML, Rich Text Format, or plain text
- Add pictures or attach files in Outlook
- Add a poll to messages in Outlook
- Use @mentions to get someone's attention
Outlook for iOS and Android
Connect, organize, and get things done on the go with Outlook mobile. It brings your email, calendar, files, and contacts all in one place, and it helps you manage your full day, easily and more securely.
- Getting started with Outlook mobile
- Enroll your mobile device in Intune Company Portal
- Outlook mobile for iOS
- Outlook mobile for Android
Managing Calendars in Outlook
See work, group, and personal calendars with ease, wherever you want to be.
- Schedule a meeting with other people
- Scheduling an event on a shared calendar in Outlook
- Share an Outlook calendar with other people
- Change an appointment, meeting, or event
- Make all your events shorter automatically
- Set or remove reminders
- Cancel a meeting
- Organize things your way with the Calendar Board view
NOTE: The Calendar Board View in Outlook can be utilized with a screen reader. Learn more about using the layout of the Calendar Board View in Outlook with a screen reader.
Bookings with Me
Bookings with me in Outlook facilitates scheduling meetings between you and others per mutual calendar availability and your specified meeting preferences.
Integrations in Outlook
There are several integrations to assist with scheduling meetings and making better decisions with data.