This content is viewable by Everyone
Office 365: Forms for Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Service:Email, Office 365: Excel, Office 365: Teams
Collect better data and make better decisions.
Easily capture the information you need - Create effective forms with easy-to-use tools and clear design suggestions. Let your creativity shine with customizable themes.
Stay connected from any browser on any device—no matter where you are.
Collect the data you need to run your business, from customer satisfaction to employee feedback. - Get quick feedback with a poll or collect more detailed information with branching questions.
Let built-in intelligence work for you - Collect the right feedback for your goals, no matter your skill level. Built-in AI and smart recommendations do the heavy lifting for you.
We have multiple ways for you to get the help you need. For questions and support, check the Frequently Asked Questions page or submit a ticket on our Employee Self-Service Portal. You can also chat with other Office 365 users at UCSF on the Office 365 Team (open to anyone at UCSF - use the join code 7me7twx).
- To learn more about Forms data collection in Excel see Microsoft Forms and Excel workbooks.
- To learn about using Forms for polling in Teams see Work with colleagues to create, edit, and review forms in Microsoft Teams.
- To learn about capturing responses in Outlook see Create a poll in Outlook.
- To learn how to add an add-in to an Office 365 application see View, manage, and install add-ins in Office programs.
Requirements and Limitations
To access Office 365 you need a web browser (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended for the best experience) and a UCSF email address.