This content is viewable by Everyone
Office 365: Bookings
Microsoft Bookings is an online and mobile app for teams providing services to customers on an appointment basis.
Get started with Bookings
- To get started sign in to Microsoft 365 and select Bookings from the app launcher.
- Choose Get it now on the Bookings page.
- Add your business information and you're ready to start using Bookings.
To manage your bookings on your mobile device, download Bookings from your app store.
For more information about setting up Microsoft Bookings, review our Bookings Setup Page.
- On the Bookings dashboard, review your business address, hours, and other business information, and update if needed.
- On the Calendar page, you and your staff can add or update customer appointments. You can view your calendar by day, week, or month.
- On the Customers page, new customers can be added or imported from other accounts like Gmail, or a device.
- The Staff page allows you to add and manage your staff. It's important to add their email addresses so they can receive immediate notifications of new appointments.
- The Services page allows you to add or manage the services that customers choose when booking an appointment.
- Finally, on the Bookings page, you'll find many settings like your scheduling policy, email notifications, time zone settings, and more.
Once you've saved and published your Bookings calendar, it can be embedded on your company's website or Facebook page.
We have multiple ways for you to get the help you need. For questions and support, check the Frequently Asked Questions page or submit a ticket on our Employee Self-Service Portal. You can also chat with other Office 365 users at UCSF on the Office 365 Team (open to anyone at UCSF - use the join code 7me7twx).
To learn more about Bookings see Microsoft Bookings: Online scheduling your customers will love.
Requirements and Limitations
Bookings is available to UCSF Office 365 users with an A3 license, which is provided to all career staff. To access Office 365 you need a web browser (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended for the best experience) and a UCSF email address.