This content is viewable by Everyone
Office 365: Project
Stay organized, focused, and in charge. Tackle anything from small projects to large initiatives. You may or may not be a project manager, but now you can manage any project with a powerful, easy-to-use app!
If you are enrolled in an ITFS supported type, Premium, Basic, or MedCenter, and will use the desktop of Project software on an ITFS managed computer, please submit a ticket to the service desk for installation and the cost will be trued up at a later time.
If you are not enrolled in an ITFS-supported type or need to use the web versions of the software for compatibility reasons, (not all software is supported by Apple) here are the recommendations.
Please send an email to [email protected] for purchasing and submit a ticket via the Service Desk to have the license applied.
Project License Cost:
- Project Professional Plan 3
- Part number H30-00237
- Annual Cost - $51.44
- Stay on Track Effortlessly - Easily plan your projects with the power of dynamic scheduling based on effort needed, project duration, and allotted team members.
- Simplify Project Management - Even complex projects are easier to manage when you can choose methods and tools that best suit your needs.
- Facilitate Collaboration - Collaborate on projects even when you’re on different continents. Enable all team members to update tasks simultaneously so you can get more done together.
We have multiple ways for you to get the help you need. For questions and support, submit a ticket on our Employee Self-Service Portal. You can also chat with other Office 365 users at UCSF on the Office 365 Team (open to anyone at UCSF - use the join code 7me7twx).
To get up and running quickly with Microsoft Project, take a moment to learn a little more about the application. The following links will provide insight into the essential processes within Project:
- Getting Started with Microsoft Project (Video)
- Build a Project (Video)
- Organize Your Project (Video)
- Share and Assign Tasks (Video)
- Create a Custom Field in Project (Video)