Email Online DL Management
Important: In order to log into the web interface for managing your Email Distribution Groups (DL's), you must be added to a security group.
Please submit a request to the IT Service Desk to be added to this group if this is the first DL that you will be managing.
Use the Exchange Control Panel (ECP) to manage your Email Distribution Groups (DL's) after your mailbox has been migrated to the cloud environment.
- To get to the ECP direct your web browser to https://exhybrid.ucsf.edu/ecp.
- Log into the ECP with your email address and password
- Click the "Log In" button
- Once logged in you will see all of the DL's on the UCSF email system.
Note: though you can see every DL on our system, you can only modify those that you have DL Manager permissions for.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to open the search field
- In the search field, enter the name of the DL you want to manage
- Select your DL from the displayed list
- Double-click on your DL listing to open up the DL properties window
- Select the "membership" function to update your DL membership
- Click the "+" to add members (select an existing member and click the "-" to remove someone)
- Once you click the "+" icon, you will open a view to the global address list (GAL)
- In the GAL search field enter the name of the person you want to add using the last name, first name format
- Select the name of the person you want to add to your DL and click the "Add" button, double-click on the name of the person to add them to your DL membership
- Click the OK button when you are finished updating your DL membership
- You should see the changes you've made to your DL in
- Click the "Save" button, and then log out of the ECP when you are finished managing your DL.