Changing OWA Default Reply All Settings
The default reply setting in Outlook Web App (OWA) is "Reply All". Please follow these quick steps to set your mailbox to the "Reply".
- Start by logging into your mailbox using OWA. Direct your web browser to https://email.ucsf.edu
- Once you are logged into your mailbox, click on the gear icon to open the Settings menu
- Scroll down the list of setting and select 'Mail' under the "Your app settings" section towards the bottom of the list
- Now that you have opened the Mail settings, open the "Automatic processing" functions
- Select the 'Reply settings' option
- Under 'Reply settings', click the radio button next to "Reply"
- Click the 'Save' button
- You have successfully updated your "Reply" setting.
- You can exit out of your Email options settings.