Android ActiveSync Email Online Settings
Table of Contents:
- Tap Settings > Accounts
- Add account
- Select Microsoft Exchange
Note: This application might be named Mail on some versions of Android or you may be able to click on Microsoft Exchange, EAS, or ActiveSync here.
- Type your full email address, for example [email protected].
- Type your UCSF password.
- Tap Next.
- If Domain and Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty, and type your email address, for example, [email protected], in the Username box.
- In the Password field, enter your UCSF password that you use to access your account.
- In the Exchange Server field, enter outlook.office365.com.
- Click the "Next" button.
- Depending how the email administrator set up your account, you might receive a message about additional security features. Select OK to continue.
- As soon as the device verifies the server settings, the Account Options page opens. Select the options for how you want to receive your mail, and then tap Next. (You may need to scroll down to see Next.)
- If you see Activate device administrator? page, select Activate.
- Give the account a name, and then tap Done.
Tip You might need to wait ten to fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.