This content is viewable by Everyone
How to Request Access
To login to MyPPM, please go to MyAccess, search for MyPPM and click on it. Add to your favorites if you will use frequently.
WARNING: Bookmarking MyPPM will not work properly as the platform requires a daily MyAccess log in.
- If you do not have access, please request it by calling the Service Desk at (415) 514-4100 and ask them to open a ticket for you to get an account.
- MyPPM Support Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
MyPPM is UCSF Enterprise Solution for project/program/portfolio management tools across our organization. Other project management tools like Microsoft Project and Smartsheet are still also available. UCSF has joined a collaboration led by UCLA to move to a single enterprise tool.
- Strategic Roadmaps - Start planning and tracking progress for your projects on multi-dimensional roadmaps
- Team-Based Work - MyPPM provides one consolidated view of each employee’s project queue and their schedule
- Resource Management - Insight into available resources to match project requests with personnel
Training and Resources
PPM Office Hours: Got a Question?? Join the weekly hours from 12:10 - 1:00 PM on Thursday, Zoom link. This 50-minute session is for users to pop in and ask a quick question, or get a refresher on a specific function.
*Please note MyPPM is the UCSF internal name for this product, which will appear in MyAccess and communications about this application. The Broadcom (vendor) name for this product is called Clarity, and the branding within the application itself as determined by the other UCs is UPlanPPM.